Saturday, December 14, 2013

Stop breathing, it's annoying!

        It's annoying, really, to have the obligation to be annoyed at everything on a monthly basis and then feel bad about it afterwards. Every month, hormones in the feminine head decide to mess everything up--from logic, to anger, happiness, and uncontrollable misplaced laughs.

You made her mad! Taken from www.chizofrenic.com.

     I noticed it when I was in high school, when a friend asked, 'It's your red day isn't it?' that I was among the unlucky majority that lose their heads when bleeding underneath. In college, I realized that it either happens a week before or during the period--you know--the instance of hating the Earth and its injustice and the cashier who was taking her time to make you wait.

And that someone is the people you live with. From www.deliberateblog.com

My roommates fear my red days because I get mad easily and then suddenly stops talking to them. My family, well, they've learned to live with me. When I do tantrums, my Mom just shuts her mouth, my brother becomes more understanding, and my Dad becomes more concerned ('Why do you want it? Ask your brother and hurry up!'  instead of the usual, 'It's a waste of money!').

Because denial. From www.weknowmemes.com

It isn't just the people around us that suffer though. We suffer, too, from guilt after realizing we'd done wrong. I suffer from making people feel bad about themselves, I make them feel as if everything's their fault.

It's annoying to have to be annoyed. Gaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment